skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Creative Light
My journey into the world of photography
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
subtle HDR
very subtle HDR processing to make a night scene pop, without looking fake..
1 comment:
Shannon
said...
I really like this picture!
December 27, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links
My Portfolio
My Blog List
Strobist
Travel Photography Is About People: How to Connect, Approach Strangers, and Make Photographs That Matter
-
For nineteen years, Strobist has been about light. This post is about the other thing, the bigger thing, the thing that took me forty years and ten thous...
4 weeks ago
Connecticut Photographer | Carla Ten Eyck Photography
Lord Thompson Manor Wedding Photographer: The Ultimate Guide
-
As a Lord Thompson Manor wedding photographer, Lord Thompson Manor, tucked into the quiet northeastern corner of Connecticut, is the venue I’ve photograp...
1 month ago
The Wells Point
David Wells mines his archive
-
In this Zoom presentation I discuss how I spent time mining my photographic archive. This presentation was partly a byproduct of my being home-bound at the...
3 years ago
Fashion Photography Blog - A Resource for Fashion Photographers, Created by One.
Tips For Converting To Black & White Photography
-
When shooting black and white fashion photography, how you convert from full-color Raw →
8 years ago
MostlyLisa.com
Winter Photography on Two Jack Lake in Banff, Alberta
-
Behind the scenes doing some bracketed exposures for HDRs and macros during magic hour on a frozen Two Jack Lake in Banff, Alberta. I usually try to go to ...
9 years ago
Shannon's Space
love
-
14 years ago
Robin Dini Photography
-
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 comment:
I really like this picture!
Post a Comment